Business Development Manager
Closes30 Jun 2022
Posted on17 Jun 2022
Work typeFull time employment
Work classificationDigital & Technology, Management & Admin
GamesHub is an international masthead for the Art Hub group established in September 2021. GamesHub is a video game news, reviews, and features site dedicated to creating approachable games coverage for anyone.
With a focus on recognising games as creative works first and foremost, and a commitment to comprehensive coverage of the Australian industry, GamesHub aims to expand how people think about and appreciate games from all over the world.
About the role:
An exciting new sales role is available within the Arts Hub Group. The role will focus on developing clients and partnerships and will be key to the growth of this exciting new Games site.
The primary purpose of the role is to generate new business in the form of advertising, sales, customers, and grow advertising revenues for GamesHub. The role will involve hunting for new business, developing great customer relationships, developing sales strategies, creating sales packages, delivering sales pitches, an ensuring delivery is of the highest possible standard.
The role requires someone to understand and work with the team in achieving the overall business Vision and Mission.
Experience & Skills required:
- Proven Sales and Account management performance – minimum 2-3 years
- Experience working with the Video Game industry is essential
- Established history working in digital media sales
- Strong agency and client relationships in the Australian media market
- Experience in budgeting and revenue forecasts
- Proven track record in setting and achieving business and personal goals
- Experience in sales, research, analytics an ad serving systems such as: -Ad Manager 360 -Active Campaign -Google Analytics -Nielsen -ComScore
- Well-developed communications skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in: * PowerPoint * Excel * Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
The Arts Hub Group values enthusiasm and results-driven team players who are honest, fair and possess a can-do attitude to win and succeed.
If this sounds like you then Apply now!
What’s on offer?
- Remote/Work from home opportunity. Hybrid working model is available from our Melbourne office.
- Permanent full time position
- A key position in an emerging business
- A culture of support, growth and progression